We are seeking for Preschool Teachers to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students’ growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ECPC, FCCPC, CDA and 45 hours required
Kidstown Learning Center is looking for an enthusiastic, creative, responsible, fun, team driving an individual to work in one of our preschool classes as an assistant teacher.
This person will assist the lead teacher supervising children, managing the classroom, maintaining the room arrangement with a print rich environment, assisting the teacher with preparing materials for the activities planned in the lesson plan, and participating with and guiding children in learning activities.
Requirements: 45 hours Florida mandatory training and Staff Credential.
Experience working in quality accredited programs is a plus.